Pet Urgent Care of Wesley Chapel is a full-service veterinary hospital looking to add a dedicated emergency DVM to our growing practice. Whether you’re a seasoned practitioner or a stellar recent graduate, it’s our mission to advance your professional development, and we are willing to train if necessary.
In addition we offer scribes to assist in writing your medical records.
In addition to offering the absolute best in veterinary care, we also embrace and offer progressive, alternative services to support emergency room medicine including advanced diagnostics, state-of-the-art surgical suite, and a skilled staff.
We expect that as a veterinary professional you have basic surgical know-how to treat patients. In addition to those skills, you’ll be successful in this position if you:
- possess or can obtain a Florida veterinary license
- enjoy a high-energy, fast paced environment
- are willing and able to sometimes work nights up to 11pm, some holidays, and some weekends (all negotiable).
- have great communication skills, especially with stressed pet owners
- are collaborative, detail-oriented, and compassionate
- embrace technology
- can bring yourself to enjoy sun, world-class beaches, and the vibrant Florida lifestyle
- Competitive, negotiable salary + production
- Paid time off
- Health, vision, and dental coverage
- Liability insurance reimbursement
- Paid CE and CE days off PAID
- Discounted pet care
- Relocation reimbursement
- The latest veterinary technology
- Beautiful Florida location near Tampa Bay
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $200,000.00 – $250,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
We have professional cleaners come in weekly to deep clean the entire clinic.
- Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine (Required)